Sentia™ Analyzer and box
Sentia™ Analyzer Closeup
The Sentia™ Analyzer works with Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips to measure free SO₂ concentration in post-fermentation red or white wine.
With a rich touchscreen display and long battery life, the Sentia™ system makes it easy for you to get test results in under a minute wherever and whenever you need.
Rapid results in less
than a minute
Hand-held size lets you
analyze in the winery
Upload results to a PC, tablet or phone via Wi-Fi
More than 100 free SO₂ tests
on a single charge
Reproducible results comparable to other test methods
Easy and intuitive use
for any team member
Auto-calibrating (no calibration needed)
- Works with Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips
- Measures free SO₂ levels in post-fermentation red or white wine:
- measuring range: 3 to 50 mg/L (free SO₂)
- sample size: at least 8 microlitres (a drop of wine)
- Stores up to 1000 test results for reviewing or downloading
- Long battery life (more than 100 free SO₂ tests)
- 7 cm (2.7 in) touchscreen colour display
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) connectivity (2.4GHz only)
- Convenient strip eject mechanism
- Light and portable – 210g /15 cm x 8.4 cm x 3.2 cm (7.5 oz /5.8 in x 3.4 in x 1.3 in)
- Designed for a wide range of environments
- Ambient temperature range: 10 °C to 30 °C (50 °F to 86 °F)
How to buy
At Universal Biosensors we work with some of the best wine equipment providers in the global wine market. Click below to contact us and commence the process of securing one of the most exciting innovations in wine analysis.
Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strip
Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips work with your Sentia Analyzer to measure free SO₂ in post- fermentation red or white wine. Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips make testing easy.